To access the history of your project, click the Project history on the right sidebar. Project history is an overview of the changes made to each cell over time. If you look in the project history, you can see which user made which changes, when. In the field that opens, you can view the last 20 changes.
Follow the steps below to project history;
- 1.Click the Project history on the right sidebar.
- 2.You can view the changes made on a cell basis in the project.
- 3.When you click on the change, the row history section of the relevant row opens.
Current data is displayed in the Row Detail field. Editing can be done on the cell. From here, you can switch to the top and bottom row or add a new row. If the "Watch row" feature is activated in the relevant field, an e-mail is sent to the user every time a change is made on the row.
In addition, history field is an overview of the changes made to each record over time. If you look in the row history, you can see which user made which changes, when. Comments can be left.
Column customize can be done by clicking the menu button next to the column names from the Row Detail field. With "Customize Column" edit the column. With "Duplicate Column" the column is duplicated. With "Delete Column" the column is deleted. With the "+Add column" button column is added.
Follow the steps below to display changes in the table;
- 1.Right click to any space on the created row.
- 2.Click ”Row Detail”. (or Click the expand button at the beginning of the row.)
- 3.On the pop-up screen, user able to see every change on the row, added comments and update data on row detail.