In order to access the history of your project, click on the Project history icon on the right sidebar. Project history is an overview of the changes made on each cell over time. In project history view, you can see which user made which changes and when. Project history tab shows last 20 changes.
Follow the steps below to view the project history.
- 1.Click on the Project history icon on the right sidebar.
- 2.View changes made on a cell basis in the project.
- 3.When you click on a change, the row history section of the relevant row opens.
You can also expand a row and show row contents in a popup. This allows faster editing, and is generally used to view all entries of a row in a convenient manner.
Row detail also contains history, an overview of the changes made to each record over time. If you look in the row history, you can see which user made which changes and when. You can also leave comments.
If the "Watch row" feature is activated in the relevant field, an e-mail is sent to the user every time a change is made on the row. This is especially helpful when you don't want to check a table to see anything has changed.
Follow the steps below to display changes in the table.
- 1.Right click on a row.
- 2.Click on ”Row Detail” from the menu.
- 3.On the pop-up screen, you can see all changes on the row and comments.
- 4.You can also update data in this view.