Welcome to Retable
Welcome, we are glad you are here!
Retable is a simplified spreadsheet and database application used as an online organization and collaboration tool. Retable is suitable all types of organizations relying on collaborative working practices.
Retable can be used for a variety of use-cases:
- Collaboration between teams/partners
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Task management
- Project management
- Inventory tracking
- Managing marketing strategies
- HR services
- Managing sales teams
- Managing individual workloads
Retable is a role and rule oriented system. It is highly customizable and can be adapted to meet the needs of individual organizations or even different projects within a single entity.
Retable provides centralized management of reference data in heterogeneous environments to aid workflow management.
Retable uses microservice architecture to avoid big data and performance problems traditionally associated with having multiple users. This ensures the client-server structure runs at optimum performance.
In order for different databases to work in a single repository data, a microservice data layer has been created for each database connection.
With the directory listing method, files placed in a certain place are automatically processed into the table and feedback is given to the user.
Columns on the screen have a parent-child relationship so the information is entered in a certain order.
- Retable allows you to work on multiple Excel and spreadsheet files at the same time.
- Data manipulation is quick and easy, and resembles Excel and other spreadsheets
- Several types of views (e.g Kanban, chart, etc) allow you to mix and match components.
- It has an elegant, easy to use visual user interface.
- Multiple users at the same time can work seamlessly on the same table in real time.
- The system can perform data masking on columns.
- You can edit, manage, and share spreadsheets and data with the business team. No code required.
- Storing records and keeping everything organized is possible.
- Performs import and export transactions efficiently. Users can export files in a variety of formats, eliminating a vendor lock-in.
- Save time with rule-based data approval flows.
- Retable has snapshot history to track all changes.
- You can chat with other project members without leaving the application
- Provides simplified Excel / data / table management for those who are not skilled in using technology.
- Improves data quality and reduces data correction and cleansing time.
- It has a great data load capacity, and often works a lot faster than similar applications due to extensive optimizations.
- Works on all the related data on your table.
- It allows adding files to a cell using a simple drag and drop method.
From HR to marketing, sales to project management and design, Retable has no limits. Any businesses using spreadsheets and/or databases will benefit from choosing Retable as its main spreadsheet solution.
Retable works for every type of project and every type of team, across all business levels and industries. It can be used by staff, clients, consumers and freelancers without the requirement for any technical skills.
Retable is great for:
- Sales teams: Empower your sales team by putting everything they need, from pipeline tracking to lead management and customer relationship management in one place.
- Marketing teams: Empower your marketing team with a single platform to generate, share and improve projects and ideas. From social media calendar management to content production timelines, collaborate across data and tasks.
- Human resources teams: Empower your HR team with advanced data and spreadsheet management tools. From employee onboarding to recruitment tracking and employee engagement surveys, Retable allows you to create an all-in-one HR database.
- Project management teams: Empower your project management team by helping them organise projects at a glance. From task tracking to contractor timeline management and pipelines, stay on track across all your projects.
- Creative teams: Empower your creative teams by helping them keep their inspiration and ideas in one place. Consolidate design project pipelines, create visual inspiration tables and collaborate with clients quickly and easily.
Join our Discord community and have the opportunity to talk with other Retable users and its maintainers.
You can also use Retable on desktop, thanks to the Retable desktop application. This application has the same features as the browser app, and can run on Windows, Mac and Linux. Try Retable on Desktop by downloading it here.
Chrome Extension that will save you from downloading your CSV files to your device and help you view and edit them directly in your browser. With Retable's CSV Viewer plugin, you can quickly view and edit all CSV files on the internet without even logging in. Also, you can share it with your teammates or save it in the cloud. Quickly view, edit and collaborate on large CSV files.
Install the Retable CSV Viewer extension for free and avoid downloading CSVs. You can watch the CSV Viewer Chrome Extension video.
Step-by-step guide to view and edit CSV files
- 1.Install Free CSV Viewer & Editor Chrome Extension.
- 2.Click "Add to Chrome" button to directly setup the free CSV Viewer and Editor Chrome extension to your browser.
- 3.Activate the CSV Viewer and Editor Chrome Extension. You're ready to see and edit all CSV files on the internet without download them.
- 4.Go to the website where you want to download the CSV file.
- 5.A button automatically will appear next to all CSV files on the website.
- 6.By clicking this button, you can easily view the CSVs file in your browser and you do not need to download the CSV files to your device. You can easily view and edit your CSV file in a no login smart online spreadsheet. You can benefit from all the features of Retable when you open your CSV file directly with your CSV viewer extension without downloading it to your computer. So you can edit your CSV file with the capabilities of an intelligent data management tool.
- 7.Click the "Save Retable" button at the top right of your table. When you click the "Save Retable" button you can easily signup to Retable with your Google account. Or, if you already have a Retable account you candrirectly sign in to your Retable account to save your CSV file. When you click the "Save Retable" button and Sign up to Retable you'll directly redirected to your Retable dashboard.
- 8.You can see your imported CSV file directly at the "Externally saved projects" section In your Retable dashboard, you can manage all of your CSV files.